Thank you for shopping with us. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, the following information constitutes our return/refund policy which is in compliance with the Consumer Guarantees Act, Cap. 326E (“the Act”):
- If the item is not of acceptable quality, not fit for the purpose for which is was purchased or does not match the advertised description, you should return the item and give us an opportunity to fix it.
- If we are satisfied that any damage or defect makes the item unacceptable or unfit for the purpose is as a result of the manufacturing process, we may have the item repaired, replace it or give you a full refund of the purchase price.
- If the item does not match the description provided by us, we shall, at your option, either replace the item or give you a full refund of the purchase price.
Items not eligible for return or exchange include:
- Any type of undergarments, these may be boxers, underwear etc. that there is evidence of being worn.
- Water-logged electronic items
It should be noted that we are not obligated to provide a remedy unless there is a breach of any of the guarantees under the Act. For example, if you decide that you no longer like the item, or you purchased the incorrect item or you can purchase the item at a cheaper price from another person, then we can refuse to give you a refund or replacement.
We encourage you to become familiar with your rights under the Act.